A few days ago I received an awesome news, I’ll be attending the VMware VMworld 2011 in Copenhagen! This is will be my first VMworld ever. This is really amazing and I’m looking forward to this event. Although the VMworld Europe is not as big as VMworld US, there will be over 115 unique breakout sessions and 20+ labs. Here are the session that I will be attending 🙂
Monday (Partner Day)
- PAR4880: Energize Your Business with EMEA Partner Marketing Programs.
- Hands-on Labs time.
- VSP3866: Performance Best Practices and Troubleshooting presented by Valentin Bondzio.
- VSP3067: Mythbusters Goes Virtual presented by Eric Sloof & Mattias Sundling.
- CIM1264: Private VMware vCloud Architecture Technical Deep Dive presented by Chris Colotti & David Hill.
- VSP3868: VMware vStorage Best Practices presented by Simon Todd.
- BCO1562: Site Recovery Manager 5.0 and VMware vSphere Replication presented by Clive Wenman & Lee Dilworth.
- VSP2384: Distributed Datacenters with Multiple vCenter Deployments: Best Practices presented by Ratnadeep Bhattacharjee & Ravi Soundararajan.
- VSP3307: Deployment Considerations for ESXi 5.0 presented by David Day & Kyle Gleed.
- VSP1682: VMware vSphere Clustering Q&A presented by Duncan Epping & Frank Denneman, moderated by Chris Colotti.
- VSP3255: VMware Storage vMotion Deep Dive and Best Practices presented by Ali Mashtizadeh & Min Cai.
- VSP2447: Understanding Virtualized Memory Performance Management presented by Kit Colbert and Yungteh Chien.
- VSP2894: Virtual Distributed Switch Best Practices presented by Vyenkatesh Deshpande.
- VSP1823: VMware Storage Distributed Resource Scheduler presented by Manish Lohani & Mustafa Uysal.
If you are also attending VMworld Europe in Copenhagen, don’t hesitate to say hi when you see me somewhere at the Bella Center 🙂