We got some news from our friends at Veeam today.
The Veeam Backup & Replication v7 R2 is now available! This update delivers additional features and functionality described below.
For VMware, support for:
- vSphere 5.5, including support for 62TB virtual disks;
- vCloud Director 5.5.
For Microsoft, support for:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and free Hyper-V Server 2012 R2, including support for Generation 2 virtual machines;
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 as guest virtual machines (VMs);
- System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM);
- The installation of Veeam Backup & Replication and its components on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
All the information about the product can be found here.
And here is the information about the update.
Be the first to comment