Some exciting news from our friends at Zerto today!
Replication and Offsite Backup converge into one with Zerto Virtual Replication 3.5 is GA! Zerto Offsite Backup is a new feature that leverages the data replicated to a remote location for disaster recovery purposes and retains copies for backup operations.
What’s the value of adding Offsite Backup to Zerto Virtual Replication?
- Dramatically reduce the impact on production workloads by using backups executed at the DR site.
- Deliver longer term retention options to satisfy internal and external requirements.
- Simplify data protection management, maintenance, and configuration.
- Enable 3rd site protection, internally or in the public cloud.
Additional features of Zerto Virtual Replication 3.5 include:
- Enhanced alert handling, including applicable problem and resolution information.
- Simplified management activities, including hypervisor operations through Zerto Virtual Replication and clearer status and activity.
- Richer set of APIs to automate management.
You can read more about the 3.5 release and offsite backup here.
Watch the “What’s new in Zerto Virtual Replication 3.5” video here.
Zerto also offers a free trial, you can request it here.
And last but not least, you can register here for a brief demo of Zerto Virtual Replication 3.5.
- Date: June 10, 2014
- Time: 1:00 PM EDT