If you’re an IT Pro who started your virtualization training with Hyper-V but find yourself in a situation where you need to work on a VMware platform, this is the perfect webinar to get up to scratch.
Sometimes department priorities change, corp. policies change, or maybe company acquisitions are made, etc. Whatever the reason, if you find yourself having to adopt to a multiple hypervisor deployment or making a complete switch to VMware altogether, you’re going to have to get yourself educated, FAST.
This webinar will help you do just that.
It’s intended for Hyper-V administrators who are thinking of using vSphere for the first time, or have recently started using VMware’s virtualization platform for the first time and are having issues acclimatizing to it.
The session will cover:
- vSphere basics and a crash course in HA, DRS, and vMotion
- Management differences between vSphere and Hyper-V
- How to migrate VMs from Hyper-V to VMware using the VMware vSphere Converter
The entire session will be geared towards Hyper-V admins who are looking to broaden their horizons by adding VMware know-how to their toolbox.
- Time for US attendees: (10am PDT / 1pm EDT)
- Time for EU attendees: (2pm CEST)