Devolutions has announced the release of Remote Desktop Manager 14 with over 100+ improvements!
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes and organizes all remote connections on a secure platform, and features a suite of configurable password management, auditing, governance and compliance tools to strengthen and streamline privileged management access (PAM). More than 350,000 professionals in over 140 countries use Remote Desktop Manager to drive security, speed and productivity across their organizations, helping reduce inefficiencies, costs and risks.
Remote Desktop Manager 14, which is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Amazon Fire, features 100+ improvements, including:
- SQL Azure MFA support
- New documentation search through pages linked to an entry
- Azure AD (Office 365) authentication support (Devolutions Password Server required)
- Improvements for MySQL and MariaDB support now including repository, documentation and favorites
- New Repository manager role
- Google Drive now available as a data source
- New Execute user permission which allows specific users to open an entry
- New 1Password OPVault & 1Password Web support
- Integration for Password Safe by Mateso
- Live edit for FTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDAV, Google Drive, S3 storage and Azure Storage now available
- Pwned password check integration
In addition, Remote Desktop Manager 14 is now integrated with Devolutions’ secure, flexible, easy-to-use and lightweight remote desktop access solution Wayk Now. The integration with Remote Desktop Manager enables easy management, scalability and increased efficiency through a single, unique platform for all remote sessions.
A complete list of all improvements in Remote Desktop Manager 14 is available on the solution’s release notes page.