VeeamON 2023 is an opportunity for backup and recovery professionals to come together and build on each other’s best practices, tough lessons and successes, curating actionable insights for the year ahead. From ransomware threats to cloud‑first mandates, VeeamON will cover it all so you can future‑proof your recovery and keep your business running.
Top learning experiences
- Gain hands‑on and deep technical knowledge for the NEW Veeam Data Platform and the enterprise‑grade capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication v12 through demos and hands‑on Lab.
- Learn by attending over 60 breakout sessions covering cyber resiliency, multi‑cloud protection, backup and recovery best practices and lessons learned, Kubernetes, etc.
- 15‑minute ShortBytes sessions hosted in a dedicated room onsite, offering a brown bag style content block full of deep‑dive, SE‑driven, community‑focused content. These are designed to highlight backup and recovery for specific workloads including SQL, Oracle RMAN, Linux Servers, AWS Databases and more.
- Hosted by the office of the CTO, learn Industry Insights in a popular livestreamed show geared to help with stories and proof points you need to advocate for transformational projects within your organization.
- Check out the Veeam Village where you can catch a live podcast, enroll yourself in the LabWarz competition or have fun at our can’tmiss closing celebration.
- Listen to incredible sponsors and partners at the Tech Festival who will be showcasing even more solutions to help solve the complex challenges you face daily in today’s IT world.
- Anand Eswaran, CEO Veeam Software
- Danny Allan CTO, Veeam Software
- Chris Voss, Former Lead International Kidnapping Negotiator for the FBI and CEO of The Tamecka Mckay, CIO, City of Fort Lauderdale
- Robbie Hudec, CIO, Ciox Health
- Anton Gostev, SVP Product Management, Veeam
Need help in convincing your boss about going to VeeamON 2023? Use this justification letter to build your case.
Or you can simply REGISTER NOW! Use this special promo code “COMMUNITY” that will give you 10% discount on tickets for attending the event in person!
Be the first to comment