The “No Internet Access” notification on the network connection icon usually appears when you’re not connected to the Internet or you probably behind a proxy server. However, when you setting up your servers in an isolated environment without Internet access and you want to disable this notification then:
- Open the GPMC.msc.
- Create or open a GPO which will be applied to your server(s).
- Navigate to Computer ConfigurationPoliciesAdministrative TemplatesNetworkNetwork Connections.
- Enable the “Do not show the “local access only” network icon” setting.
- Close the GPO and GPMC.msc.
- Run C:\>gpupdate on the server(s) to apply the new policy.
The “No Internet Access” notification should be disabled now.