Only two weeks to go to the sixth edition of the Dutch VMUG Event! It will be held on Friday, December 10 in Nieuwegein at NBC. For more information about the Dutch VMUG Event, click here. I was looking at the agenda of the event, trying to put an interesting schedule for myself and here are the sessions that I will attend:
- First session: VMware vCloud Director presented by Willem van Engeland (VMware) and Duncan Epping (VMware). I did not have a chance to play with the vCD yet so I’m looking forward to this session.
- Second session: vSphere Advanced Troubleshooting presented by Eric Sloof (NTpro.nl). Troubleshooting HA/DRS is always interesting.
- Third session: Q&A about DRS and HA presented by Duncan Epping (VMware) and Frank Denneman (VMware). Tech deep dive, always worth listening 🙂
- Fourth session: Fluid Data Storage presented by Mark Dik (Compellent). I’ve heard some good stuff about Compellent so this session should be interesting.
- Finally, the ifth session: VDI & Storage: Deep Impact by Herco van Brug (VMUG/PQR). VDI is hot right now, our company did some PoC’s lately and I’m very interested in the IOPS scaling when using VDI solution.
So, this is my temporary schedule. It may change during the event but I’m looking forward to the Dutch VMUG Event 2010 and I hope to see you all December 10 at NBC Nieuwegein!
hello I was luck to approach your website in bing
your post is splendid
I get a lot in your blog really thanks very much
btw the theme of you site is really brilliant
where can find it
I’m glad you like it. Just doing my best 🙂
The theme is called MistyLook made by Sadish. More info here: