VMware Explore 2022 session scheduling is now available in the content catalog. With 12 tracks across 5 focus areas, VMware Explore offers something for everyone!
Here are my picks for this year VMware Explore Event.
Monday, 7 November
- CMB3183EUR – Introducing VMware Aria: The Next Chapter in VMware Multi-Cloud Management
- NETT2399EUR – Designing Your Network for Hybrid Cloud
- CEIT3109EUR – VMware vSAN Design and Operations Guidance for a Successful HCI Deployment
Tuesday, 8 November
- CEIB2172EUR – Technical Overview of vSAN 8 and vSAN Express Storage Architecture
- MCLB1425EUR – What’s New on VMware Cloud on AWS and AWS Outposts
- CEIB1690EUR – What’s New with VMware Cloud Foundation
- CEI3094EURS – Migrate and Scale Your Applications With Google Cloud VMware Engine
- MCLB1426EUR – What’s New in Azure VMware Solution
- CEIB1820EUR – vSphere+: Bringing Cloud Benefits to On-Premises
Wednesday, 9 November
- CXS1817EUR – VMware Cloud Foundation – Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
- CEIB1574EUR – 10 Amazing Innovations in vSphere 8 That You Absolutely Need to Know
- CXS3001EUR – Plan for Success: Migrate to Standard VMware Cloud Foundation Architecture
- CXS4056EUR – Need to Migrate Thousands of Workloads? No Problem!
Thursday, 10 November
- CXS2953EUR – Disaster Recovery in the Ransomware Era
- CODE1870EUR – Game Changer: On-Demand Cloud DR for Your On-Premises Environments
- CEIB1576EUR – Project Monterey Behind the Scenes: A Technical Deep Dive
- CXS3002EUR – VMware Cloud Foundation: Automation is Easy!
As usual, the session recordings will be available for viewing after the event. Have an awesome VMware Exlpore 2022!